Last Updated: July 1st, 2019
We care about our customers and their privacy, so we strive to be transparent about how we collect, use, and share personal information. If you have comments or questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us.
We collect your name, postal address, email address as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others.
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
If you purchase any products or services through New Panda Chinese Restaurant, we may collect certain information regarding your purchase (such as your name, email address, zip code, purchased items) as necessary to process your order, and you will be required to provide certain payment and billing information such as your name, credit card information, and billing address. We do not directly access, store or collect your credit card information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service to you.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver to you any products and services you may request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not market your personal information. We may, however, share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.